Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don't know what to do.

Jasmine Rose

Madison
Hi I'm a 16 yr old girl im turning 17 soon. I dont have acne or pimples but for some reason I have a little bit of pores on my cheeks and started to get them and it makes me feel sad cuz ever since I was 14 I would do strict skincare to make sure I had no skin problems. My skin is pretty much flawless minus the pores I don't know what to do to minimize them. I feel like without the tiny pores on my cheeks I would look extremely good as in I already have lifted eyes, long lashes, a small nose, and plump pink lips. For skincare I double cleanse with CeraVe Oil Control Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide and then I use a couple drop of Niancinmide from The Ordinary. After that I would put Drunk Elephant moisturizer and sunscreen. I also started eating really healthy. Im not sure but please help give advice on how to minimize pores.

Hi I'm a 16 yr old girl im turning 17 soon. I dont have acne or pimples but for some reason I have a little bit of pores on my cheeks and started to get them and it makes me feel sad cuz ever since I was 14 I would do strict skincare to make sure I had no skin problems. My skin is pretty much flawless minus the pores I don't know what to do to minimize them. I feel like without the tiny pores on my cheeks I would look extremely good as in I already have lifted eyes, long lashes, a small nose, and plump pink lips. For skincare I double cleanse with CeraVe Oil Control Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide and then I use a couple drop of Niancinmide from The Ordinary. After that I would put Drunk Elephant moisturizer and sunscreen. I also started eating really healthy. Im not sure but please help give advice on how to minimize pores.
it may just be the hormones , no big worries as youre still young

you sound good looking i wouldn't worry about pores tbh. i never really had a problem with pores and stuff so idk how to fix it

It's OK to have pores , it makes us human. No one's skin is perfect and don't trust social media .
Here is Adriana (psl godess). If you still want to look your best you may do some makeup but keep it minimal no one likes too much makeup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015-205132_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-205132_Google.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's OK to have pores , it makes us human. No one's skin is perfect and don't trust social media .
Here is Adriana (psl godess). If you still want to look your best you may do some makeup but keep it minimal no one likes too much makeup.
Thank you for the advice

I haven't posted myself on here because im still a minor and theres many creeps online tbh
That’s fair but a reminder everybody has pores and you shouldn’t feel bad about it and tbh you’re the only one who notices it

mainstream brands put chemicals. you have to check every chemical on the ingredients

salycilic acid cleanser by paulas choice

Why am I cooked without height. Am I ugly or do you not like my skincolour
Because your height makes you unique and makes you more attractive. If you were 5'6 you wouldnt pull as many girls since you look like the average morrocan/hispanic boy in my class but your lucky ur 6'0 so girls def like that. I never called u ugly tho so idk where u got tht from and ur skin color is fine

Because your height makes you unique and makes you more attractive. If you were 5'6 you wouldnt pull as many girls since you look like the average morrocan/hispanic boy in my class but your lucky ur 6'0 so girls def like that. I never called u ugly tho so idk where u got tht from and ur skin color is fine
Oh ok thanks. Would you date me based on my looks? Also what country are you from and which girl resembles you the most send a pic here. I am sorry for my insult to you, I was angry due to a previous encounter in real life. Are you from spain perhaps?

Yeah listen pores are very regular, you’ll always have an insecurity about something, it’s just human nature, it seems you’re very attractive and have nailed down your looks pretty well, pores are an extremely minute detail, but to you they may seem like life or death, spoiler alert: they’re not

Oh ok thanks. Would you date me based on my looks? Also what country are you from and which girl resembles you the most send a pic here. I am sorry for my insult to you, I was angry due to a previous encounter in real life. Are you from spain perhaps?
I wouldnt date you off your looks but other girls might so dont get upset

salicylic acid

Back