- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
im scared and chopped 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
iont talk 2 enough people to get bullied + completely new classdo u get bullied?
mirinJust finished school as a fattie... too real, now I go gym with friends every time we can
you have mogger aura dwholy real
I do but I prefer rotting homeyou have mogger aura dw
why yu wanna see me so badLet me rate you
Show mewhy yu wanna see me so bad![]()
If you have dom energy bro, gays gotta gayif you give me the honest truth why![]()
im straightIf you have dom energy bro, gays gotta gay
thats cool (nothin wrong with a hole)im straight![]()
i dont wanna get diddledthats cool (nothin wrong with a hole)

So basically show meif you give me the honest truth why![]()
do you have a crush on @iblameyou why do you keep interacting with him@
iblameyou I know your lurking
Diddy shit? Im 16 and well behavednuhuh ur just gonna do some diddy shit![]()
![]()
would you make rules or break rules for himmy old friend moved to my school today and wemre getting bullied rn for hanging out but iโm thugging it out heโs a cool guy![]()
dont let anyone make u not be friends with cool peoplemy old friend moved to my school today and wemre getting bullied rn for hanging out but iโm thugging it out heโs a cool guy![]()
nah I just lurkdo you have a crush on @iblameyou why do you keep interacting with him
@
iblameyou I know your lurking
Bitch im.taken you think im coming onto youim 17 and straight boss sorry![]()
make rules he has a gfwould you make rules or break rules for him
why do you want to see me thenBitch im.taken you think im coming onto you
OF COURSE ITS A DREADY ALL OF THEM IN LONDON BE LIKE THATView attachment 158509
My boyfriend mogging you all
Tough crowdwhy do you want to see me then
either diddy shit or to doxx me![]()
its one of those aint it bossTough crowd
crazy lore drop right hereIf only he wasnt abusive
Unsurprisingcrazy lore drop right here
This is why i am the way I amcrazy lore drop right here
Why cause he's darker in skintone?Unsurprising
aliexpress dih enhancing pills might be the last exit broThis is why i am the way I ambut hey at least I mog!!
no the lore dropWhy cause he's darker in skintone?
strong tiger pillsaliexpress dih enhancing pills might be the last exit bro
o im not american idk what any of this means but good luck bossIm being forced to do online school until I take my ged and yes I am taking my ged cuz my GPA is 1.8
friend ordered a steroid injector off of ebay and has epilepsy so honestly would rather cope with epi than be a sub imostrong tiger pills
Mee too man, genuinely fuark my scheduleim scared and chopped![]()
My GPA is 1.8 and I need a 2.5 to get into universityo im not american idk what any of this means but good luck boss![]()
nothin wrong with being a subfriend ordered a steroid injector off of ebay and has epilepsy so honestly would rather cope with epi than be a sub imo
400 question multiple choiceMy GPA is 1.8 and I need a 2.5 to get into university
A GED is highschool equivalent in a 400 multiple choice question test