Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i dont wanna go back to school

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ do u get bullied?
 
Just finished school as a fattie... too real, now I go gym with friends every time we can
 
Let me rate you
 
my old friend moved to my school today and wemre getting bullied rn for hanging out but iโ€™m thugging it out heโ€™s a cool guy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
 
my old friend moved to my school today and wemre getting bullied rn for hanging out but iโ€™m thugging it out heโ€™s a cool guy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
dont let anyone make u not be friends with cool people ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฏ
 
If only he wasnt abusive
 
Im being forced to do online school until I take my ged and yes I am taking my ged cuz my GPA is 1.8
 
Im being forced to do online school until I take my ged and yes I am taking my ged cuz my GPA is 1.8
o im not american idk what any of this means but good luck boss ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ
 
friend ordered a steroid injector off of ebay and has epilepsy so honestly would rather cope with epi than be a sub imo
nothin wrong with being a sub ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’ฏ
 
My GPA is 1.8 and I need a 2.5 to get into university
A GED is highschool equivalent in a 400 multiple choice question test
400 question multiple choice ๐Ÿ˜…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top