Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I feel like shit after bone smashing

Giululo

I just bone smashed and i feel dizzy and all. I dont do it to hard. I do a normal force not light either. Is it normal to feel like shit after it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can’t help you others might though. Just suggesting don’t do it
Well no shit "dont do it" couldnt have known how ill take it befor i try it. My question was if its normal to feel bad after it or if anyone felt the same after wards. How about u actually try to answer the question or just leav it be

Don't be an idiot then and stop smashing your face with objects hoping it will get you girls

Then why the f**k are you here go enjoy your life
I dont see looks maxxing as not enjoying my life. Its like training your muscles for me. Of course bone smashing is way more dangerous but i just wanted to try it out

Reactions: God
I just bone smashed and i feel dizzy and all. I dont do it to hard. I do a normal force not light either. Is it normal to feel like shit after it?
i use my own punches lightly for 1 minute and 30 sec each day.No pain no nothing after that

Very hard to understand how something so therapeutic can make you feel like shit

1 min 30 on eacht part of your face? Or everything for 1 min 30
well i only bonesmash in my zygomatic bone,so in both of my cheeks cuz i wanna get that hollow cheek look.I dont bonesmash in the jaw or chin because i dont think i need to and my jaw looks good because i have a strong Masseter muscle from chewing.Although i would like a longer jaw but idk how.
Again i dont know if this way is the correct one to bonesmash but thats what i have been doing for couple of weeks now.

well i only bonesmash in my zygomatic bone,so in both of my cheeks cuz i wanna get that hollow cheek look.I dont bonesmash in the jaw or chin because i dont think i need to and my jaw looks good because i have a strong Masseter muscle from chewing.Although i would like a longer jaw but idk how.
Again i dont know if this way is the correct one to bonesmash but thats what i have been doing for couple of weeks now.
Did it work for you? Did you have results

Back