Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I finally bought Niacinamide

The_butler

Butler-member
Joined
Apr 29, 2026
Messages
233
Solutions
1
Online time
1d 4h
Reputation
287
Location
Butlerstein island
So basically this is the first serum I've ever bought and since my acne flared up recently I wanted to try it. I've only been using it for two days now and I can already see some results. First my inflammation has gone down that's the major thing. Also my nose has gotten smaller it seems because it was inflamed. Should I stay on it if I pair it with Benzoyl peroxide cream?
 
those who dont do isotret 🤞
 
my acne is not that bad bro if it gets bad I'ma just take accutane
so dumb dude just micro dose and please dont go "muhh sides" they are non existent
 
Could you link the exact one you bought. I struggle with acne and I hate it. I’ve heard about hylaranoic acid and nianicimide but never gotten the chance to buy them. Also if it can make my nose smaller I would be very happy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top