Jasleen
New member
It’s been a while since we had a proper discussion about daily skin routines, so I thought I’d share what has been working for me and see what everyone else is doing.
I’ve spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what actually makes a difference to skin texture without turning my routine into a 10-step experiment. What has helped me most is keeping the basics consistent rather than constantly switching products. My routine became much simpler over time:
I’ve also learned that consistency matters more than adding another serum every time I see someone recommend one. If something irritates my skin, I’d rather remove it than keep adding products on top of it. For anyone interested, this is the roller I’ve been looking at/using: Tilcare 0.25 mm Derma Roller. I’m still interested in hearing what other people found actually made a noticeable difference especially if you dealt with uneven texture, enlarged-looking pores, or old marks. What product or routine change made the biggest difference for you?
I’ve spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what actually makes a difference to skin texture without turning my routine into a 10-step experiment. What has helped me most is keeping the basics consistent rather than constantly switching products. My routine became much simpler over time:
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF during the day
- Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% occasionally at night
I’ve also learned that consistency matters more than adding another serum every time I see someone recommend one. If something irritates my skin, I’d rather remove it than keep adding products on top of it. For anyone interested, this is the roller I’ve been looking at/using: Tilcare 0.25 mm Derma Roller. I’m still interested in hearing what other people found actually made a noticeable difference especially if you dealt with uneven texture, enlarged-looking pores, or old marks. What product or routine change made the biggest difference for you?