Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I fucking hate having itachi lines

Yeat

You was tryna take my spot, that's not how it go
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
14,182
Solutions
30
Online time
20d 5h
Reputation
30,269
Location
Rav3 p4rty
Guild
GGXIIG, H.M.W.H.C & Lyfestyle Corporation
I cant fucking get rid of em even after hella sleep
I think I just have shit infraorbital support but it doesn't look like I have eyebags though I have some scleral show
n***a I'm gonna kms
 
n***a stop dnring me
 
@Br4va we must start a yeat cult as well
call it the lyfëstylë
 
atleast fat grafts can fix itachi lines idk how to fix my huge aegyo sal
 
real
no amount of sleep, creams, hydration, or facial exercises are going to fix em. The only real structural options are fat grafting or fillers but the risk of migration is so high. everywhere I look on TikTok, people are just posting regrets and complaints about filler in that area
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top