Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience i had a 4 hours math exam today

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
very brutal
calculus , statistics , differential equations , arithmetic's and probability

school is cuckery

irl adults just use ChatGPT or ask mathematicians for help Or just do math at their own pace

i remember when at school they told me calculators are not allowed

tomfoolery and cuckery

noone IRL does this shit

I hate long math exams

I don’t think I’ve had 4 hour one before though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Gaurantee the shit is useless cuckery 100%.

For example in one of my Stem classes I got an A+ in highschool. But nowadays i know pretty much nothing about the subject, i learned nothing despite getting an A+ at highschool
american system is quite easy tho
at least compared to European systems

Gaurantee the shit is useless cuckery 100%.

For example in one of my Stem classes I got an A+ in highschool. But nowadays i know pretty much nothing about the subject, i learned nothing despite getting an A+ at highschool
Yea grades usually don’t mean anything

Definitely. Although over 70% of my graduation class isn’t graduating

That’s just their fault though

I’ll probably have to take one next year for precalc

nah americans are worse at math than europeans cause they have a shitty teaching style. so to compensate the math they teach is less advanced

nah americans are worse at math than europeans cause they have a shitty teaching style. so to compensate the math they teach is less advanced
I can agree with this tbh. We are also not tought the stuff fully so there are lots of gaps

All I can do is count my weights on a bar. Math is hope ( unless you program like I tried to then it's actually useful)

In india u have to complete suicidal tier study just to betabuxx fat poojeeta for life

All I can do is count my weights on a bar. Math is hope ( unless you program like I tried to then it's actually useful)
What was your experience with math like, before you transitioned from boy to man?

In india u have to complete suicidal tier study just to betabuxx fat poojeeta for life
i see a lot of math tutorials on youtube, narrated by them, i can't understand what they are saying because of the accent. they seem to post the most of the stem tutorials on youtube tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i see a lot of math tutorials on youtube, narrated by them, i can't understand what they are saying because of the accent. they seem to post the most of the stem tutorials on youtube tbh
Sooo yu can starttt bi solbing this Integral saàr

Back