Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i hate everyone

degree is nothing. degree is just a paper you should work on your skills and work experience
I’m already employed. I’m a supervisor/trainee manager and I don’t plan to leave the company any time soon lol
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I’m already employed. I’m a supervisor/trainee manager and I don’t plan to leave the company any time soon lol

I assume the company with racist coworkers has good pay then / is easy to climb up the job ladder? You probably already know this but use the degree to help leverage yourself in the company.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I assume the company with racist coworkers has good pay then / is easy to climb up the job ladder? You probably already know this but use the degree to help leverage yourself in the company.
I'm pretty sure they get paid less than me since they're in a lower position

Not sure if it's easy to climb the ladder tbh, I just REALLY prepared well for the interview. Dude said it was the best they've had in years so here I am
 
I'm pretty sure they get paid less than me since they're in a lower position

Not sure if it's easy to climb the ladder tbh, I just REALLY prepared well for the interview. Dude said it was the best they've had in years so here I am
well of course, the saiyan prince deserves no less than pure excellence


0fd9eaedb530a10887c21cab479d8e8f.gif
 
dumb forum wont let me delete bc i already cancelled deletion recently ok whatever just eat a unicorm butt die die diedie
Acting like it's our fault that you've decided to cancel the deletion

Try again rn, normally now it's 3 days not 2 weeks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top