- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,554
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 19h 21m
- Reputation
- 55,693
dumb forum wont let me delete bc i already cancelled deletion recently ok whatever just eat a unicorm butt die die diedie
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thats not how you spell it r****dNot very "kawai" of you dear hannah
university.... its horrible i thinkTry again in 2 weeks
I’ll be deleting in September when uni starts too
Omg she's so evil I told you allthats not how you spell it r****d
kick rocksOh shut up
The mask is slowly starting to sleep indeedthats not how you spell it r****d
Ikuniversity.... its horrible i think
Your brain is a rockkick rocks
degree is nothing. degree is just a paper you should work on your skills and work experienceIk
I’m using it more for life experiences though more than anything. Couldn’t care less about my degree
im sorryThe mask is slowly starting to sleep indeed
Your whole personality is a larp
Now we find out you are not under 18
Whats next? Will we find out you were a man larping as a girl all along?
sybauim sorry
Sybau sounds cutesybau
then kick me in the back of my skull and kill meYour brain is a rock
So…
I’m already employed. I’m a supervisor/trainee manager and I don’t plan to leave the company any time soon loldegree is nothing. degree is just a paper you should work on your skills and work experience
Okthen kick me in the back of my skull and kill me
@Mess was right you enjoy painthen kick me in the back of my skull and kill me
Damn Hannah, you good?then kick me in the back of my skull and kill me
I’m already employed. I’m a supervisor/trainee manager and I don’t plan to leave the company any time soon lol
I'm pretty sure they get paid less than me since they're in a lower position~—• APATHEIA •—~
I assume the company with racist coworkers has good pay then / is easy to climb up the job ladder? You probably already know this but use the degree to help leverage yourself in the company.
well of course, the saiyan prince deserves no less than pure excellenceI'm pretty sure they get paid less than me since they're in a lower position
Not sure if it's easy to climb the ladder tbh, I just REALLY prepared well for the interview. Dude said it was the best they've had in years so here I am
Acting like it's our fault that you've decided to cancel the deletiondumb forum wont let me delete bc i already cancelled deletion recently ok whatever just eat a unicorm butt die die diedie
Finally someone in the thread not coddlingActing like it's our fault that you've decided to cancel the deletion
Try again rn, normally now it's 3 days not 2 weeks