Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate my natural hair

robbedoes7

My hair is naturally pretty straight and has almost no volume to it and i hate it. Ive tried no shampoo for more than a month but that didnt change anything. I really dont want to get a perm because its super expensive. If anyone knows how to turn straight hair into really voluminous/wavy hair please let me know, i need it badly.

Experiment with some sea salt water you should be able to buy some for pretty cheap or just make your own

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Experiment with some sea salt water you should be able to buy some for pretty cheap or just make your own
Thank you for your reply! Do you know the messurements of the amount of salt i need for wich amount of water to make my own?

Thank you for your reply! Do you know the messurements of the amount of salt i need for wich amount of water to make my own?
I'm not for sure but it shouldn't be anymore sea salt then about a spoon full I recommend looking up a formula on youtube