- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
I act like I kid when I see PDA you’ll deadass hear me scream EWWWWW at that shit unless it’s my friends or a couple ik cuz ts is cute
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Heard that you are a high htb so, supme too can't stand it

public display of affectionLast thread I saw before getting banned and idk what it’s about
im not and im taken haha sorry!!Heard that you are a high htb so, sup![]()
Thx will miss you buddypublic display of affection
As long as you are happyim not and im taken haha sorry!!
Public display of affection, like ts is so uncomfortable to watch I swear esp in like a supermarket, cinemas, or the fucking escalator u best believe im letting putting the best disgusted face onWhat is that?
YOURE TAKEN??? I thought u broke up with himim not and im taken haha sorry!!
She’s rejecting me kindlyYOURE TAKEN??? I thought u broke up with him
nooo not my irl ex haha i mean someone elseYOURE TAKEN??? I thought u broke up with him
OMG yes yes this couple in my school and I always see them making out it's so disgusting like do they only see each other in school or whatPublic display of affection, like ts is so uncomfortable to watch I swear esp in like a supermarket, cinemas, or the fucking escalator u best believe im letting putting the best disgusted face on
Just do your job and ban me alreadyOMG yes yes this couple in my school and I always see them making out it's so disgusting like do they only see each other in school or what
OMG UR E DATING DOLL?nooo not my irl ex haha i mean someone else![]()
n***a no whatJust do your job and ban me already![]()
NOOOOOJust do your job and ban me already![]()
Same cuz why can't they do that shit when they're aloneI act like I kid when I see PDA you’ll deadass hear me scream EWWWWW at that shit unless it’s my friends or a couple ik cuz ts is cute