Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate PDA

Public display of affection, like ts is so uncomfortable to watch I swear esp in like a supermarket, cinemas, or the fucking escalator u best believe im letting putting the best disgusted face on
OMG yes yes this couple in my school and I always see them making out it's so disgusting like do they only see each other in school or what
 
I act like I kid when I see PDA you’ll deadass hear me scream EWWWWW at that shit unless it’s my friends or a couple ik cuz ts is cute
Same cuz why can't they do that shit when they're alone
Maybe I'm just jealous idk
 
there's this couple in my year that love to not understand the concept of there being a place and time for things and that the school bench at lunch time isn't the place or time to sit on your boyfriend's lap and do freaky bs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top