Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info I hate videos like this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For reference in the article he says Coca-Cola is better for AGING specifically rather than milk because milk has IGF-1 which is known to age people. He further says in the article Coca-Cola is awful health wise and that milk would be better but for the topic of age ing solely Coca-Cola wouldn’t age you as much

@sexlesstosexles thoughts on these video “memes” that just want people to pay into a primal diet course?

Bump

Am I the only one that sees these type of videos because I have a schizo feed?

Yeah nah this whole idea that you should only eat what cavemen eat and you need to buy some diet course to do that is stupid

Nutrition is all about proportion
If 97% of what you’re consuming is organic highly nutritional animal products and grains and stuff then that 3% can really be whatever you want

Guys like liver king try to sell this idea that you need to eat raw meat for every meal and never touch sugar to be healthy but that’s f*****g stupid

It’s kinda like brushing your teeth
If you’re brushing every day consistently then skipping a single night literally won’t do anything bad to your teeth, the problem is that can break the habit, same thing with food

Just get in the habit of eating mostly good food and be conscious of what’s going in your body and you’ll be fine

Yeah nah this whole idea that you should only eat what cavemen eat and you need to buy some diet course to do that is stupid

Nutrition is all about proportion
If 97% of what you’re consuming is organic highly nutritional animal products and grains and stuff then that 3% can really be whatever you want

Guys like liver king try to sell this idea that you need to eat raw meat for every meal and never touch sugar to be healthy but that’s f*****g stupid

It’s kinda like brushing your teeth
If you’re brushing every day consistently then skipping a single night literally won’t do anything bad to your teeth, the problem is that can break the habit, same thing with food

Just get in the habit of eating mostly good food and be conscious of what’s going in your body and you’ll be fine
Well and the fact they are misinterpreting the information completely. Poor guy didn’t even say anything wrong and people instantly make fun of his looks

i saw that actually
It has high amount of like s which means the misinformation is getting spread even more than normal. These diet accounts are getting larger than ever

BUMP

Social media in general is so shitty

Just echo chambers with rage bait content that pays for Andrew Tate’s Bugattis

It’s making people so entitled

Bump

It’s not even really just ecochambers though because people will believe the meme because it misinterprets shit. You have to be a strong individual to not cave in without research nowadays

That's the thing, most people don't eat mostly good food, most people do not eat healthy, even the ones you'd point to and say they're eating healthy. Very few people have any idea of what eating healthyactually looks like

Last edited:
@sexlesstosexles thoughts on these video “memes” that just want people to pay into a primal diet course?
dairy makes me feel stuffy and congestion

coca cola is a medicine caffiene is a medicine high fructose corn syrup is a medicine. if u drink too much coca cola u will get diabetes, the way americas drink coca cola of 1 liter a day minimum is not healthy. if u drink half a cup of coca cola every once in a while u should be fine

then some other stuff u have to realize is the delivery system, is the cola in a bottle or can, u can b***h and moan about BPA and xenoestrogens but the reason they made BPA in the first place was without BPA u are drinking straight aluminum out of a can, let me tell you something aluminum is not something u want to be ingesting at all. Perhaps there is some superior alternative to BPA but when something says BPA free I am wondering how much aluminum they are drinking from those cans

Safest bet is drinking from glass, polypropylene plastic is the next safest thing. Nylon is one of the safest but they dont put soda in those

healthyness is about proportions. For example i had a headache i had a bottle of water i drank some water headache still there. Only by mixing water and Sprite soda did my headache become cured and it became cured in 5 minutes. my whole life i had to hear "drink more water, drink more water" like some kind of mantra like some kind of miracle cure, not once did anybody tell me about electrolytes and how water causes dehydration, only until 2024 did i learn of this and only from a complete stranger telling me this.

That's the thing, most people don't eat mostly good food, most people do not eat healthy, even the ones you'd point to and say they're eating healthy. Very few people have any idea of what eating healthyactually looks like
Def, and all these primal diet salesmen aren’t helping

Perhaps

They will take a headline and make fun of it without reading the stuff inside even though everyone knows the headline is to just grab people’s attention. Caging at all the low iq comments tbh
it's some degenerate type of humour, I believe human life is precious so human time is too (life is short and made by God so should be valued yada yada) .So I find it hard to wrap around my brain that someone wasted their time making that 'joke',it doesn't even have any value or merit.