Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have a twig neck

• Thread starter Deleted member 342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 342

I could look way better with a thicker neck,
Any workout advice? Can I train neck at home?

Stay triggered my broke and homeless slave.
Now go train your neck on the 2 filthy chairs I have given you to use as a bed.
Nice fantasies you're forming there for when I'll sell your puny slave body to someone else

Our Ancestors would of gained big necks via the way they ate. As tearing meat off the bone with your teeth requires a lot of strength in your neck and jaw. Modernity has cucked man into using cutlery which isn't training the neck.

Our Ancestors would of gained big necks via the way they ate. As tearing meat off the bone with your teeth requires a lot of strength in your neck and jaw. Modernity has cucked man into using cutlery which isn't training the neck.
my teeth literally move in their socket if i try to tear something with my teeth JFL @ my cucked genes

wtf go to a (((doctor))) or some shit, you got receding gums? I think I got it too
i went to dentist 4 times and it literally hurt insanely bad. pain in teeth is really f*****g extreme

i got like 5 lidocaine injections and they refused to give me any more, said it was too much. also didnt want to give me nitrous

i went to dentist 4 times and it literally hurt insanely bad. pain in teeth is really f*****g extreme

i got like 5 lidocaine injections and they refused to give me any more, said it was too much. also didnt want to give me nitrous
hey man how are your teeth? You got tooth decay or anything?
You know eating carbs is only gonna make things worse right?

hey man how are your teeth? You got tooth decay or anything?
You know eating carbs is only gonna make things worse right?
my teeth are decently white but i have tooth decay yes
sugar might make it worse i literally do not care. f**k my genes

my teeth are decently white but i have tooth decay yes
sugar might make it worse i literally do not care. f**k my genes
thats a main reason I do carnivore, i never wanna get tooth decay again

how often do you train the neck...i do it one day on one day off 3x15 5kg dumbbell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe take a 2 day break instead of a 1 day break once per week so they have time to build idk tbh

IM trying to do 3 days a week 4x25 with a 6kg dumbbell, is it enough to make it grow?

Arent neck muscles type 1 ?
Because they are supposed to be engaged most of the day for posture purposes ?
In that case shouldn't they be trained for longer periods of time with less weight maybe even with a timer instead of reps ?

Arent neck muscles type 1 ?
Because they are supposed to be engaged most of the day for posture purposes ?
In that case shouldn't they be trained for longer periods of time with less weight maybe even with a timer instead of reps ?
the ones we train are over 60% type 1 yes