Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fuck you f****t.ok shush chud
No sadly.Larp?
ur a trucel forever bhai keep seethingFuck you f****t.
r**e your sister kill your family.
I would kill you in real life.ur a trucel forever bhai keep seething
if you could peel your fat sweaty acne riddled skin from your cumstained seatI would kill you in real life.
How did u get rid of all your badges??just drop out of school
i paid @Randomized Shame 10 bucksHow did u get rid of all your badges??
I’m 20 now. Already graduatedjust drop out of school
I’m not on a seat I’m on the couch f****tif you could peel your fat sweaty acne riddled skin from your cumstained seat
Better accept Jesus and He will help. Helped me.I’m 20 now. Already graduated
I’m not on a seat I’m on the couch f****t
The part about the remarks is so real.Get jacked. That’s step numero uno
People stopped making comments about me when it started looking like I could beat them up.
Obvs looksmax as you do so aswell. The same people that made sarcastic remarks glaze me when I post a story now
Jesus isn’t real. No point of religion.Better accept Jesus and He will help. Helped me.
That's what I noticed. It's never the stereotypical jocks. Never. It's always the little skinny small shits who gang up and bullyThe part about the remarks is so real.
Even the normies who I could murder with the flick of a wrist bullied me.
Some Mulatto was like 5’6 120 bullied my giant Italian ogre fatself. I should’ve defended myself but I couldn’t idk why.
He's real kid shoot a dmJesus isn’t real. No point of religion.
I made decent friends with some of the Chad jocks because they liked sports also and had no need to make fun of me because they already dominated the social atmosphere.That's what I noticed. It's never the stereotypical jocks. Never. It's always the little skinny small shits who gang up and bully
I do it upon request.How did u get rid of all your badges??
Shit they exists? Thought that's just in the movies. Maybe in Europe it diffI made decent friends with some of the Chad jocks because they liked sports also and had no need to make fun of me because they already dominated the social atmosphere.
But also some sadistic Chad thundercocks bullied me before.
Bro banned himself on his main account just to post on this oneGet jacked. That’s step numero uno
People stopped making comments about me when it started looking like I could beat them up.
Obvs looksmax as you do so aswell. The same people that made sarcastic remarks glaze me when I post a story now
They do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quietShit they exists? Thought that's just in the movies. Maybe in Europe it diff
HhahahahahahahahaThey do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quiet
LOLThey do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quiet
Hhahahahahahahaha
Frick u
Mi sento dimenticato. Mi aggiro nell'ombra ora lavorando in un magazzino. Aspettando di esplodere.d’ora in poi gli altri cominceranno a importarsene meno di te
Hai 20 anni, focalizzati su te stesso
Dimenticati dell’ultima parteMi sento dimenticato. Mi aggiro nell'ombra ora lavorando in un magazzino. Aspettando di esplodere.
These 10 hours shifts are no joke broBro banned himself on his main account just to post on this one![]()
Solo un'ultima risorsa. Prenderò la mia vendetta su coloro che mi hanno oppresso.Dimenticati dell’ultima parte
Revenge wouldn’t help you erase the traumaSolo un'ultima risorsa. Prenderò la mia vendetta su coloro che mi hanno oppresso
Damn no way I'm gonna have to go through this too when I'm back home from vacationThese 10 hours shifts are no joke bro
And I can’t even sit around doing fuck all like I used to
If it gets to that stage I won’t be around for the aftermath.Revenge wouldn’t help you erase the trauma
The 500 a week is worth it tbhDamn no way I'm gonna have to go through this too when I'm back home from vacation
Goodluck bro it's gonna be worth it when the paycheck hits