Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have been bullied my whole life

ok shush chud
 
Get jacked. That’s step numero uno

People stopped making comments about me when it started looking like I could beat them up.

Obvs looksmax as you do so aswell. The same people that made sarcastic remarks glaze me when I post a story now
 
I would kill you in real life.
if you could peel your fat sweaty acne riddled skin from your cumstained seat
 
Get jacked. That’s step numero uno

People stopped making comments about me when it started looking like I could beat them up.

Obvs looksmax as you do so aswell. The same people that made sarcastic remarks glaze me when I post a story now
The part about the remarks is so real.

Even the normies who I could murder with the flick of a wrist bullied me.

Some Mulatto was like 5’6 120 bullied my giant Italian ogre fatself. I should’ve defended myself but I couldn’t idk why.
 
The part about the remarks is so real.

Even the normies who I could murder with the flick of a wrist bullied me.

Some Mulatto was like 5’6 120 bullied my giant Italian ogre fatself. I should’ve defended myself but I couldn’t idk why.
That's what I noticed. It's never the stereotypical jocks. Never. It's always the little skinny small shits who gang up and bully
 
That's what I noticed. It's never the stereotypical jocks. Never. It's always the little skinny small shits who gang up and bully
I made decent friends with some of the Chad jocks because they liked sports also and had no need to make fun of me because they already dominated the social atmosphere.

But also some sadistic Chad thundercocks bullied me before.
 
I made decent friends with some of the Chad jocks because they liked sports also and had no need to make fun of me because they already dominated the social atmosphere.

But also some sadistic Chad thundercocks bullied me before.
Shit they exists? Thought that's just in the movies. Maybe in Europe it diff
 
Get jacked. That’s step numero uno

People stopped making comments about me when it started looking like I could beat them up.

Obvs looksmax as you do so aswell. The same people that made sarcastic remarks glaze me when I post a story now
Bro banned himself on his main account just to post on this one💔
 
Shit they exists? Thought that's just in the movies. Maybe in Europe it diff
They do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quiet
 
They do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quiet
Hhahahahahahahaha
 
They do exist. I have been pantsed, had my backpack emptied out and thrown, had febreeze sprayed on my face, my papers and folders slapped out of my hands, my color roughed up and ripped. For no reason too. I was always pretty quiet
LOL
 
d’ora in poi gli altri cominceranno a importarsene meno di te
Hai 20 anni, focalizzati su te stesso
 
These 10 hours shifts are no joke bro 💔

And I can’t even sit around doing fuck all like I used to
Damn no way I'm gonna have to go through this too when I'm back home from vacation

Goodluck bro it's gonna be worth it when the paycheck hits
 
Stop being a pushover cuck then
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top