Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have been drunk since 2006, ask me anything.

The Centipede

Imperator Nigrorum
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
5,323
Online time
20d 13h
Reputation
9,360
Guild
The Bastard Squad
Title ya spaz.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: hti
I’m 34. My friend Eliot signed me up to this website, but I think you’re all funny 🤷🏻‍♂️🥰🤣
okay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur opinion
 
Title ya spaz.
also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
 
also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
Can’t comprehend what you have written, but my body kind of got used to it, and now my state is quite given to chance 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
 
okay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur opinion
I’d prefer to date girls who are like 18-20. Don’t give two fucks if I get called out for it. I like the pussy, and the pussy seems to like me 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
 
also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
m-m-m-mango 😈
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ibn
okay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur

also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
Need to drink more usually mate haha. I’m being good this week though. Kind of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ibn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top