- Joined
- Jul 6, 2025
- Messages
- 5,323
- Online time
- 20d 13h
- Reputation
- 9,372
- Guild
- The Bastard Squad
Title ya spaz.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Half this forum wasn’t even born yetTitle ya spaz.
Violence.what went down in 2005
I’m 34. My friend Eliot signed me up to this website, but I think you’re all funnyn***a how old are you
whos ur fav userI’m 34. My friend Eliot signed me up to this website, but I think you’re all funny![]()
What's up eyTitle ya spaz.
okay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur opinionI’m 34. My friend Eliot signed me up to this website, but I think you’re all funny![]()
also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?Title ya spaz.
Hell nookay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive?
They look like old pieces of leatherLIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now?
Can’t comprehend what you have written, but my body kind of got used to it, and now my state is quite given to chancealso if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
My ex-girlfriend was born in 1966.Hell no
They look like old pieces of leather
I’d prefer to date girls who are like 18-20. Don’t give two fucks if I get called out for it. I like the pussy, and the pussy seems to like meokay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur opinion
m-m-m-mangoalso if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
yess boss my guyYou!![]()
okay, so can I ask do older people seem more attractive? LIke a 40 year old woman does she look like a 20 year old girl when you were 20 years old now? I am actually curious and also they say your brain develops when your 25+ so what did actually change in your brain? Actually what changed and how???? or are people lying??? idk im clueless educate me from ur
Need to drink more usually mate haha. I’m being good this week though. Kind of.also if you had the same level of alcohol when you were in 2006 then would it feel the same ish or dy need to drink a LOT MORE to feel that drunk feeling?
and apparently alcohol doesn't taste good? so if it doesn't why dy drink it, like does alcohol taste better compared to boba tea, mango drink, milkshakes?
wish the best thoughNeed to drink more usually mate haha. I’m being good this week though. Kind of.