Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have edited my face and I frauded

betterthananyonelolxx

Active member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
262
Online time
23h 36m
Reputation
144
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    313.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Untitled94_20261005204846.webp
    Untitled94_20261005204846.webp
    383.7 KB · Views: 30
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
your eye color saves you
 
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
Cheek, biting on girls is useless why would you do that
 
no way so thats actually you
i fear its ai...

either way your edited face is so UGLY compared to your real one girl
 
nahhhhhh get new contact those do not look real
 
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
Gotta use AI to fraudmaxx 100%. Brutal out here
 
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
You look even better without the editing
 
On the first Pic that kinda got used by multiple people is edited I also checkbited but my eyes are real but everything else was a lie I am not Stacy nor a jew this is what I actually look like so yea imagine falling for a fraud and checkbiter
i lowkey highkey think you look better in the second pic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top