Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have straight hair what to do

Ham

Straight hair looks bad curly/wavy hair looks good

that depends how you style it

Just get a middle part, I have curly hair and I HATE IT, I WANT STRAIGHT MIDDLE PARTED CURTAINS! BE GREATFUL! I'D MURDER FOR STRAIGHT HAIR!

I used to have really awful straight reddit mod hair, showering daily, changing when you shampoo/condition, and what you use in your hair makes massive differences, how you dry also affects it. I would recommend sea salt spray after pat drying hair, then blow-dry for nice waviness and volume.

Just get a middle part, I have curly hair and I HATE IT, I WANT STRAIGHT MIDDLE PARTED CURTAINS! BE GREATFUL! I'D MURDER FOR STRAIGHT HAIR!

I have curly hair, and I remember spending 40 minutes trying to style it for school. However, at that time, I didn't know shit about styling my hair. So, my advice to you would be to try and find the perfect hairstyle that suits your hair type.

@thereisahope

I mean if you are dying for straight hair just use a hair press but try not to f**k up something and look goofy after. It won't last long so it will get curly after.

just get a perm if you dont want straight hair?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AstroSky Off-Topic 9
YGAntlee Hair Advice 10
toth77 Ratings 59
Demonstrator Looksmaxxing 13