- Joined
- Dec 31, 2025
- Messages
- 6,308
- Solutions
- 20
- Online time
- 10d 4h
- Reputation
- 8,781
- Location
- Short Ramus
- Guild
- Norwood 2
Can smbdy make a tee were its like
I
short Ramus
by Jony
I
by Jony
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was about to swear at you like theres no tomorrow but then I saw it was you jony so I stopped myselfCan smbdy make a tee were its like
Ishort Ramus
by Jony
NICEye ill get on it
I like uThen you dont like me
I know I am right at all timeI was about to swear at you like theres no tomorrow but then I saw it was you jony so I stopped myself
I have long ramusI like u
I hate uI have long ramus