Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need glow up tips I'm still 13 and I look so ugly

first of all, you're not ugly, second of all ofc start mewing if you're not and also start a skincare routine every day
For the most part, a basic routine that will be slow but effective you'll need a gentle cleanser a moisturizer and an SPF cream
make sure to look into each ingredient inside of each product as well as try to stay away from brands that aren't dermatologist approved
or aren't popular most popular skincare brands are popular for a reason, what has helped me a lot is a retinol moisturizer and a daily routine
on top of that focus on your diet and cut out most snacks and other greasy foods because eating unhealthy will affect your skin ontop of that make sure you're drinking the appropriate amount of water that is required for your age and body weight group.

popular brands
CeraVe
la roche-posay
Cetaphil
Neutrogena

Grow your hair. Use SPF 30-50 after you cleanse and put on moisturizer. Take care of your hair, greasy hair is incredibly bad from what I hear. mew and if your teeth arent perfect get braces unless that might be out of your budget. Whiten your teeth with hydrogen peroxide

Grow your hair. Use SPF 30-50 after you cleanse and put on moisturizer. Take care of your hair, greasy hair is incredibly bad from what I hear. mew and if your teeth arent perfect get braces unless that might be out of your budget. Whiten your teeth with hydrogen peroxide
Also veery important for hydroelgen peroxide since i didnt go over how to use it: PLEASE go onto tiktok, or youtube, and search on how to use the products properly or else you might have a very bad time.