Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need help.. happy for suggestions im 16 nearly17

Skyw2785

Im 16 i eat very healthy foods basically meat fruit vegetable diet. And ive started using a skincare for the last 2weeks and im seeing amazing results. And i do ice my face occasionally

I have a fit vascular body for my age but i seem to have a large head with chubby cheeks? Any way i can fix this?. Also looking for a haircut. Idk if longer hair would suit or not??? Also i am open to hairstyle suggestions

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
you look pretty chad tbh all you need to do is skinmaxx i made a thread about it ill ping you

Ur hot,fix acne see a dermatologist btw if ur around 16-20 these pimples may stick for few month's

You look really good. In my opinion there's only two things you can work.
1. take care of your skin. You can do it by seeing a dermatologist and cleaning your diet
2. let your hair grow more so it can balance your facial structure

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
T
You look really good. In my opinion there's only two things you can work.
1. take care of your skin. You can do it by seeing a dermatologist and cleaning your diet
2. let your hair grow more so it can balance your facial structure
Thxs bro for sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
delinquentgentleman Ratings 7
chudtard Introduce Yourself 9
R Looksmaxxing 12