Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need help with my hair

Ocelypanth

I have really straight hair and whenever I get it cut it always looks terrible. A buzz cut looks terrible also. It’s very hard to style cause it dosent hold a curl.

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
your hair looks like mine before I took care of it

try going no shampoo no conditioner or at least use them less

what hairstyle are you going for

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
that’s the problem, I don’t know what hairstyle I want or what would even look good on me.

tiktok fluffy hair
IMG_3529.jpeg

middle part
IMG_3510.jpeg

these are two very popular haircuts you could try, you would have to grow your hair out a bit more though

in the meantime, get a taper and tell the barber you are growing out the top. They will trim it on the sides and might clean it up a little on the top but that’s good.
To style it while you grow it out, use some kind of moisturizing hair product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
FRANSAISE Looksmaxxing 1
S Looksmaxxing 4
Y Looksmaxxing 2