Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I only attract alt girls - what to do?

micelvmur

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
16
Online time
3h 53m
Reputation
15
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
Lucked fucker
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
My steak is too juicy

My lobster is too buttery

f****t
 
your steak too juicy, rope. on the other hand what is your hair colour could have to do with that but not significantly, unless this is bait
 
your steak too juicy, rope. on the other hand what is your hair colour could have to do with that but not significantly, unless this is bait
If you wanna know, black. Like Elvis. Shining with brilliantine
 
If you wanna know, black. Like Elvis. Shining with brilliantine
dye it blonde then or even more normiefag compliant brunet, youll be catering to your "preffered" demographic then i promise.
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
I'm jealous
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
maybe ur just good looking and alt girls are more lookist than avg? idk tbhngl
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
enjoy life
 
bro accidentally found his target demographic and is now trying to unsubscribe 😭 maybe the problem isn’t attractiveness, you just got the world’s most specific matchmaking algorithm.
 
So, basically the only girls that show interest in me are the alt girls, the anime type or the girl with blue or pink hair. I totally am not attracted to that. It could also be that they are just the type of women to be flirting with men FIRST.

Is this a sign of being unattractive? If yes, does it also have something to do with clothes? Because I dress very conservative (Oxford shoes, nice pants and a tucked-in shirt, also in hot weather). No shorts or T-shirts, always long sleeves and pants.

Anyone with the same experience?
Shit u lucky, I wish I had a goth mommy to pound my ass and degrade me and spit on me 🤤
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top