Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im getting emotional this is so movingthe character development of this girl is insane, truly inspirational. im sorry but i cant continue writing she was just a small junebuggy
@junebug
brutal dnr from junebug caused one more hit with the hammer on my already swollen zygosim getting emotional this is so moving
she hates usbrutal dnr from junebug caused one more hit with the hammer on my already swollen zygos
evil cosplayer foid, i knew itshe hates us
@gatetoheaventhe character development of this girl is insane, truly inspirational. im sorry but i cant continue writing she was just a small junebuggy
@junebug
I’m thinking of starting to write poems actually, will you support me?very poetically written
i actually do enjoy her threads
i love poetry! yes please shareI’m thinking of starting to write poems actually, will you support me?
Okay I will probably write a poem the following days, I will tag you when it’s done but I want a honest opinion on my poem Alr?i love poetry! yes please share
perfectOkay I will probably write a poem the following days, I will tag you when it’s done but I want a honest opinion on my poem Alr?
Is that a bangladeshi traditional dance? It reminds me of the one we did together with your dad in nycperfect
![]()
stfuuuuIs that a bangladeshi traditional dance? It reminds me of the one we did together with your dad in nyc
Sorry sorry it looks similarstfuuuu
its not traditional anything its from a music video
its indian
no its okay here's the music videoSorry sorry it looks similar
no its okay here's the music video
it may be cringe to you but like i really like the song
toly hits!perfect
![]()
I mean lowk I can see why. if I was a woman i'd hate it too but I'm not@gatetoheaven actually do not fw women’s objectification holyyy![]()
I think we should just go on org bro too much rot hereI mean lowk I can see why. if I was a woman i'd hate it too but I'm not
I'm telling both our fathers about this.@gatetoheaven I hope you didn’t get bothered with some comments here cuz it feels like it
Nooo my father is gonna kill me and I think yours too… I told you I’m scared of you Bangladeshi father I couldn’t look him in the eyes the whole timeI'm telling both our fathers about this.
Shouldn't have said those things. It's too late now. They WILL be hearing about this.Nooo my father is gonna kill me and I think yours too… I told you I’m scared of you Bangladeshi father I couldn’t look him in the eyes the whole time
It’s almost 5am I really want to sleep rn but idk …Shouldn't have said those things. It's too late now. They WILL be hearing about this.
I am going to leave and so you should go sleep.It’s almost 5am I really want to sleep rn but idk …
I guess I will … goodnightI am going to leave and so you should go sleep.
Be scared![]()
bad night,I guess I will … goodnight![]()
Yo come onbad night,
don't sleep tight,
let the bed bugs bite.
cause you don't deserve it
Why?cause you don't deserve it
Old junebug threads:the character development of this girl is insane, truly inspirational. im sorry but i cant continue writing she was just a small junebuggy
@junebug
The memories man… I cryOld junebug threads:
CAN WE PLAY SCRIBL IO
go to sleep yolo damn!Why?![]()
No you made me even more sad nowgo to sleep yolo damn!![]()
cry yourself to sleepNo you made me even more sad now
Okay… I guesscry yourself to sleep
pissing me off![]()