Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i sometimes cry while reading old junebug threads

very poetically written
i actually do enjoy her threads
 
Okay I will probably write a poem the following days, I will tag you when it’s done but I want a honest opinion on my poem Alr?
perfect
Shahid Kapoor Dance GIF
 
Is that a bangladeshi traditional dance? It reminds me of the one we did together with your dad in nyc
stfuuuu 😭
its not traditional anything its from a music video
its indian
 
I'm telling both our fathers about this.
Nooo my father is gonna kill me and I think yours too… I told you I’m scared of you Bangladeshi father I couldn’t look him in the eyes the whole time
 
Nooo my father is gonna kill me and I think yours too… I told you I’m scared of you Bangladeshi father I couldn’t look him in the eyes the whole time
Shouldn't have said those things. It's too late now. They WILL be hearing about this.
 
the character development of this girl is insane, truly inspirational. im sorry but i cant continue writing she was just a small junebuggy

@junebug
Old junebug threads:
CAN WE PLAY SCRIBL IO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top