Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I stopped fin and min

RAJ GHRANDHICK

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
Established Member
I have stopped taking min and fin because i think my hair loss was seasonal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw an old pic of jan 2023 in which i was checking my scalp for hairloss bcuz i was losing hair and around jan 2024 i started taking medication because i was losing alot of long hair from everywhere on my head and i had longer hair than usual because i have been neet for 6 months and i think hair lost from androgens is miniaturized i am between nw 0.5 nw 1 is it really mpb iam 15 m

I saw an old pic of jan 2023 in which i was checking my scalp for hairloss bcuz i was losing hair and around jan 2024 i started taking medication because i was losing alot of long hair from everywhere on my head and i had longer hair than usual because i have been neet for 6 months and i think hair lost from androgens is miniaturized i am between nw 0.5 nw 1 is it really mpb iam 15 m
I don't wanna cuck my devlopment by raping my dht

Plz give some advice ogs

Am i coping and going to lose my hair or not

been off 10 days no shedding and i think my hairlines maturing because its getting square

Back