Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I was right about the future state of this forum

foreverlooksminning

Chanel ceo
I have posted this thread near 3 months ago

In this thread I said that this forum at the time felt like .org in 2019, and in a few months it will be like .org in 2020-2022

At the time the forum wasn't active at all, there were some migrater .org members who tried to be active, and the og's such as @sigma @sexlesstosexles @Nihilus @Looksmaxlossus @Tim @pslgodduckz , but the forum was still lowkey dead

Also most users had negative post:rep ratio
IMG_20240727_010008.jpg

But now things have changed, threads are getting made in every 1-2 hours (in the offtopic section at least), userbase got stronger, more and more .org members start to posting here, the average post:rep ratio have increased from 2:1, to 1:2 wich is a huge change, @Whitepill recently reached a five digit reputation (and probably will be the first one who will reach 10 post as well)

This forum now feels like what .org was around 2020-2022
Congratulation, well done everyone :peepoLove:

I have posted this thread near 3 months ago

In this thread I said that this forum at the time felt like .org in 2019, and in a few months it will be like .org in 2020-2022

At the time the forum wasn't active at all, there were some migrater .org members who tried to be active, and the og's such as @sigma @sexlesstosexles @Nihilus @Looksmaxlossus @Tim @pslgodduckz , but the forum was still lowkey dead

Also most users had negative post:rep ratio
View attachment 34553

But now things have changed, threads are getting made in every 1-2 hours (in the offtopic section at least), userbase got stronger, more and more .org members start to posting here, the average post:rep ratio have increased from 2:1, to 1:2 wich is a huge change, @Whitepill recently reached a five digit reputation (and probably will be the first one who will reach 10 post as well)

This forum now feels like what .org was around 2020-2022
Congratulation, well done everyone :peepoLove:

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif