Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I would like a sharper and straighter jawline

sigma

sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
The title is self-explanatory, I need tips. I have been mewing since August of 2023, so a total of 6 months already. I also work out and eat chewy foods. My jawline is somewhat defined, definitely noticeable, but in some lighting, I can't see it. I have good forward growth despite having some minor underbite, but also have a round jawline 😢. I have been going through puberty for years now (it's been a slow, drawn-out process), and it seems that I still have time to max out some stuff before my bone development is sealed. I am hoping that my jawline will turn straighter and more defined. I don't want a square-shaped jaw, like those people with jaw trainers do. Is there anything I can do? If I am going to chew gum/or something else, how should I (sets, reps, time?)? Thanks 🙏🫠

The title is self-explanatory, I need tips. I have been mewing since August of 2023, so a total of 6 months already. I also work out and eat chewy foods. My jawline is somewhat defined, definitely noticeable, but in some lighting, I can't see it. I have good forward growth despite having some minor underbite, but also have a round jawline 😢. I have been going through puberty for years now (it's been a slow, drawn-out process), and it seems that I still have time to max out some stuff before my bone development is sealed. I am hoping that my jawline will turn straighter and more defined. I don't want a square-shaped jaw, like those people with jaw trainers do. Is there anything I can do? If I am going to chew gum/or something else, how should I (sets, reps, time?)? Thanks 🙏🫠
Just boost your Testosterone levels

Use gua sha👌

Back