Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Idea😀

leea

Founder of the male loneliness epidemic
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Messages
4,013
Reputation
6,096
Location
Hearts
I think an ID or voice verification should be added to the females forum i mean, why would anyone be against that..
Also it would be smmm better than having moids lurk in the female section
Also no male mods
I would assign @Xoxo8 to be mod cause she cool asf
Overall i think all the females here would be more comfortable sharing, and helping eachother in being better so pls consider this @mods @Admin
 
Last edited:
because moids wont glaze ur shit to the moon
and moids built the female section so they should be able to access it
and the majority of advice for the femles comes from guys so that would be bad for the foids too
 
I think an ID or voice verification should be added to the females forum i mean, why would anyone be against that..
Also it would be smmm better than having moids lurk in the female section
Also no male mods
I would assign @Xoxo8 to be mod cause she cool asf
Overall i think all the females here would be more comfortabld sharing, and helping eachother in being better so pls consider this @mods @Admin

Only creepy moids would be against this idea
Palantir certified post
 
I’m flattered🤓
 
I think an ID or voice verification should be added to the females forum i mean, why would anyone be against that..
Also it would be smmm better than having moids lurk in the female section
Also no male mods
I would assign @Xoxo8 to be mod cause she cool asf
Overall i think all the females here would be more comfortable sharing, and helping eachother in being better so pls consider this @mods @Admin
wheres the said female forum
 
I think an ID or voice verification should be added to the females forum i mean, why would anyone be against that..
Also it would be smmm better than having moids lurk in the female section
Also no male mods
I would assign @Xoxo8 to be mod cause she cool asf
Overall i think all the females here would be more comfortable sharing, and helping eachother in being better so pls consider this @mods @Admin
L opsec
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top