Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If I blast & cruise but wanted to hop off the cruise, should I use PCT or would I be somewhat fine just quitting after cruising for a while?

Tomoko

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
10
Online time
6h 24m
Reputation
7
I got some test and var on the way, but I haven't look into PCT yet since I've heard mixed opinions saying u lose more gains compared to cruising... but I don't want to stay cruising forever. I only really care about keeping most of my gains after cycle, I don't mind the fertility issues
Sorry if i sound retarded, but should I look into PCT? I plan on doing 350mg test c a week with 25mg anavar for six months, potentially moving to 500mg halfway through before cruising at 100mg a week at the end of the cycle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top