Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious If you had to pick one person on this forum to have sex with who would it be

Y’all are weird for how you’re talking about her, disgraceful, disrespectful and disgusting, but thats what the divine balance of reality comes in, or karma for better words, to bring back all the ill things you’ve sown through your words, thoughts and actions right back unto you. Careful what seeds you plant in your mind, they shall grow 🤭 all is accounted for!
Are u indian

If I didn’t love myself I’d hate me too
n***a i dont hate u u just have a massive forehead honestly im mirin mega mind type beat. Make sure to shine it regularly and treat it with care and love

I wouldn’t go up to him in public so idk what ur talking about, maybe it’s a race thing for me
you guys are weird
add both of u guys together u still dont touch me tbh I'm just that insane with it

Dont be mad I said u have a big forehead, rather look to improve and get better. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I was just making an observation

HYPOCRITE LOLLOLOLOL

n****r ur crashing out over me saying u have a big forehead. Have some mental toughness jesus christ lady
People have been trying to come for my forehead since forever cause it’s really the only thing they can try to get me at, but I’m not insecure about it, but you sir! Might be gay :(

People have been trying to come for my forehead since forever cause it’s really the only thing they can try to get me at, but I’m not insecure about it, but you sir! Might be gay :(
I’ll drop million selfies rn and my forehead won’t stop me 😈

n****r u have a beautiful massive forehead. Relaxxxx. Dont get so worked up over internet comments. And so what if I'm gay? Gay men are people too ya hypocrite, don't play victim and beg for sympathy then attack other people on their sexual preference its hypocritical

It allllll comes back baby, EVERYTIME
Boomerang stuff, huh? In that case, aren’t you worried about it coming back to you? You tell people to mew their way to the top, but we all know it wasn’t mewing that made you look better. How hard is that karma going to hit?

n****r u have a beautiful massive forehead. Relaxxxx. Dont get so worked up over internet comments. And so what if I'm gay? Gay men are people too ya hypocrite, don't play victim and beg for sympathy then attack other people on their sexual preference its hypocritical
n****r you have a beautiful massive forehead 😍

What did you expect from someone who believes that mediation could restore someone's vision?
it can. U are clearly a mysoginsit. U need to accept every single thing women do and say its law and please don't question it