Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious If you had to pick one person on this forum to have sex with who would it be

Gentlemen, this forum is for improvement, looksmaxxing and mewing I’m afraid we lost ourselves

I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney

n***a anyone ever tell u u type like those skyrim loading screens? Its kinda opium ngl
Yes, many people in real life tell me that I use language that's too advanced for them. It might sound like I'm bragging, but I often simplify my language on these forums so it's easier for you all to understand.

I think girls should get off the forum, we should vote on this.
hell no they should stay here. Thats what makes this site different from .org. I don't wanna argue with the same 5 blue pilled dweebs 24/7

This thread is a rare exception to the norm,
A sanctuary where our voices can transform,
Unbound from the shackles of the rest,
We converse freely, at our behest.
Proud of this tbh
İt's mean you are indian

Yes, many people in real life tell me that I use language that's too advanced for them. It might sound like I'm bragging, but I often simplify my language on these forums so it's easier for you all to understand.
I feel you and Yes, many say that my use of language is far too advanced for their limited under standings as well, I mean this to brag not, for it’s only a drop of my capabilities. I often simplify my language for users on forums to easier digest

I feel you and Yes, many say that my use of language is far too advanced for their limited under standings as well, I mean this to brag not, for it’s only a drop of my capabilities. I often simplify my language for users on forums to easier digest
Indeed, it makes me think whether we have a greater command of language or if others simply struggle to understand. Regardless, as long as we can shift between complex and easy communication, it should pose no issue for either side.

Indeed, it makes me think whether we have a greater command of language or if others simply struggle to understand. Regardless, as long as we can shift between complex and easy communication, it should pose no issue for either side.
Indeed, Im writing daily, advancing my level of understanding so I may continue to instill advanced programs into my subconscious mind to better create myself, then reality in effect of course, a change in consciousness creates a change in the entire quantum field, according to the new thought movement, we live in a fractal universe

Indeed, Im writing daily, advancing my level of understanding so I may continue to instill advanced programs into my subconscious mind to better create myself, then reality in effect of course, a change in consciousness creates a change in the entire quantum field, according to the new thought movement, we live in a fractal universe
Sigma sucks lol