Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm a great thinker AMA

IMG_5815.jpeg
 
If @Dean launched a shitcoin, how long do you think it would take before he rugpulls and hides in the Philippines?
He would get outted because he would try to take his E haram with him. So the question here is, how long till he gets caught?
 
2 ways

Look down the barrel of a shotgun and pull the trigger

Go to a bridge and look down on the best fall of your life
1755374748397.png


This book transformed the way that I go about life and has allowed me to achieve my dream of a 5-piece harem. Would recommend.
 
If I were to hypothetically try to force myself to be gay, how long will it take for me to realize that it's essentially like digging a well while standing in a river.
You might be a greater thinker then me, i would say walk out of the river and stop trying to act gay f****t.
 
Would a shotgun full of confetti kill me if I was a small, helpless kitten?
the blast would not injure the kitten he would randomly put on a little party hat and start hitting a little dance.
 
How can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
 
How can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
Guess my alt
This post is cringe
 
How can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
It’s your problem, r****d
 
How can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
Maybe, but even sketches can bring out things details sometimes obscure. I'm just a mentally ill f****t r****d after all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top