- Joined
- Oct 26, 2024
- Messages
- 18,681
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 4d
- Reputation
- 87,879
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We called him a 'yigger' because we could. Great thinker shit
2 waysHow to stop being incel?
lol OP is incel tooHow to stop being incel?
That's the jokelol OP is incel too
He would get outted because he would try to take his E haram with him. So the question here is, how long till he gets caught?If @Dean launched a shitcoin, how long do you think it would take before he rugpulls and hides in the Philippines?
2 ways
Look down the barrel of a shotgun and pull the trigger
Go to a bridge and look down on the best fall of your life
Kahuro is my favorite user guyslol OP is incel too
You might be a greater thinker then me, i would say walk out of the river and stop trying to act gay f****t.If I were to hypothetically try to force myself to be gay, how long will it take for me to realize that it's essentially like digging a well while standing in a river.
Kahuro is my favorite user guys
the blast would not injure the kitten he would randomly put on a little party hat and start hitting a little dance.Would a shotgun full of confetti kill me if I was a small, helpless kitten?
lol OP is incel too
n*****s gays and faggotsname 3 thoughts
men > women btwsmall doer > great thinker, btw
WOAH, it's not like about 2k of my posts is saying 'how to stop being incel?'HTB (holy thread backfire)
Guess my altHow can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
What do you think about this f****t @tuberculosisinmybaltitle
darkeningstarGuess my alt
This post is cringe
my belovedWhat do you think about this f****t @tuberculosisinmybal
Ey88darkeningstar
Are you asking me or are you taking me very seriously here, because if so i'm admiring.Why am I even arguing with a guy who dismisses logic while using it to prove his point
@i_love_roosters thoughtsEy88
No i mean… you are ey88@i_love_roosters thoughts
yeah and im also @eldritch fuck offNo i mean… you are ey88
I don't know shit about ey anymore@i_love_roosters thoughts
Bro he’s literally blaming logic cause people are misusing itAre you asking me or are you taking me very seriously here, because if so i'm admiring.
I’m not darkeningsaar I’m quicksandNo i mean… you are ey88
schizotypalcelGuess my alt
Trueschizotypalcel
quicksand uses critical thinking, you use delusionsschizotypalcel
It’s your problem, r****dHow can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
I liked Ativan a lotBest benzo?
Maybe, but even sketches can bring out things details sometimes obscure. I'm just a mentally ill f****t r****d after allHow can I effectively convey a qualitative perceptual meaning in words so as to demonstrate to the interlocutor, if I’m quite sure of what I’m saying, that his/her perceptual processing is more “sketchy” if we both have more or less a similar perception of “reasonable judgement”?
Trick questionwould you rather have a gf or a bf
how is it trickedTrick question