Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm a little worried about how I actually look

UnlovableSub5

New member
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
19
Online time
3h 32m
Reputation
13
When I take a full-body photo, my face looks completely different from selfies or my reflection in the mirror. I really don't know what my face actually looks like; I'm not sure, and I haven't found any answers that put my mind at ease. I'm quite paranoid atp
 
When I take a full-body photo, my face looks completely different from selfies or my reflection in the mirror. I really don't know what my face actually looks like; I'm not sure, and I haven't found any answers that put my mind at ease. I'm quite paranoid atp
i get that too we just have to cope or keep chasing better looks until we feel satisfied which will never happen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top