Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm an ugly guy. Am I going overboard with the surgeries?

depends on what ur working with, i remember u from org btw

Fuck I need gyno surgery as well

God knows what chemicals the elites have put in our foods

Women have chubby cheeks midface region faciliated by fat transfer
Men have boney , robust region facilitated by implants

On rare occasions theres crossover
People want ideal looks, not to look like an average man.

Also there should be some fat in your under eyes. Models have this.

People want ideal looks, not to look like an average man.

Also there should be some fat in your under eyes. Models have this.
Im describing above average

Ik a very handsome white man but his cheeks are big filled with fat and it ruins his face. He is gl and pulls top tier females but they all just find him cute and adorable
On the contrast, women with boney faces are not dimorphic either

Thats why i strongly believe fat transfer is favorable to most women and implants is favorable to most men (in the midface region specifically)

Im describing above average

Ik a very handsome white man but his cheeks are big filled with fat and it ruins his face. He is gl and pulls top tier females but they all just find him cute and adorable
On the contrast, women with boney faces are not dimorphic either

Thats why i strongly believe fat transfer is favorable to most women and implants is favorable to most men (in the midface region specifically)
I was talking about under eye, not cheeks...

My friend if u ever talked to a surgeon its all the same region

All the same name

All the same procedure and incisions
Under eye fat transfer doesn't involve bringing fat into your cheeks.

You are just lying at this point.

Under eye fat transfer doesn't involve bringing fat into your cheeks.

You are just lying at this point.
My guy i am due for undereye implnts
I spoke to my surgeon many times

Undereye, cheek, midface implants are ALL the same. You are very confused. Its the same surgery and incisions just different implant placement shape size