Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im come out of the closet

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I can't hold it in anymore. Ever since my experience from school where this black kid grabbed my fat belly and chest while f*****g me.

He was androgenic as f**k like Usain bolt.
His penis was legit the size of a ruler. Ever since this experience I been craving to ram Toth77 because he is so estrogenic and cute but I also get the urge to be rammed by a BBC once again.

It's out it's official I'm out of the closet.

Wow like congratulations bro! This takes like a lotta courage my other friend recently came out too we are here to support you! @Shrek can you believe the courage it takes to come out like buddy boyo did?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't hold it in anymore. Ever since my experience from school where this black kid grabbed my fat belly and chest while f*****g me.

He was androgenic as f**k like Usain bolt.
His penis was legit the size of a ruler. Ever since this experience I been craving to ram Toth77 because he is so estrogenic and cute but I also get the urge to be rammed by a BBC once again.

It's out it's official I'm out of the closet.

Bump

legit, son

hopefully my larynx growth plates arent closed

ive been injecting igf-1 into my dick but i think my dick growth plates are closed

looking to grow my dick from 1.5 inches to 3 inches then i can larynxmax

Mega r****d

Its not retarded

Aside from vocal chords surgery, its probably the only real way to voicemax

On voice deepening surgeries, fat gets injected into the vocal chords to make them thicker and heavier.

Igf injections into the voicebox would be probably more effective

And before you call me a r****d: you were the one who wanted to inject IGF into his dick

Its not retarded

Aside from vocal chords surgery, its probably the only real way to voicemax

On voice deepening surgeries, fat gets injected into the vocal chords to make them thicker and heavier.

Igf injections into the voicebox would be probably more effective

And before you call me a r****d: you were the one who wanted to inject IGF into his dick

>larynx growth plate

>dick growth plate

like I said, retarded

Clueless about what? That youre an dumb kid who tries to be edgy?

Nah
I can tell english isn't your first language because this sentence doesn't make any sense both grammatically and contextually.

I can tell english isn't your first language because this sentence doesn't make any sense both grammatically and contextually.

Ive never properly learned english

And you never learned how to make use of your common sense

igf injection into the larynx could theoretically deepen your voice

A deep voice is caused by a long and wide larynx

In order to deepen the voice your larynx would need to grow

Smoking, yawning or vinegar is all cope

It only scars the larynx, which makes the voice just more raspy and quiet

Only a larynx enlargement can make your voice truly deeper

Botox injections into the larynx for laryngeal dystonia is a quite common method to improve the voice quality (but it doesnt deepen the voice), so its indeed possible to inject something into the larynx

We all know that IGF can cause cell hyperplasia on the spot where its injected, so i dont see a logical reason why it shouldnt work on the larynx

The only problem is that you could easily miss the larynx, a injection into the larynx should only be done by a professional
High IQ

Or you could just be high hgh, and very androgenic during the womb but even moreso during puberty

Neck training and Primal Screaming also helps.

It only scars the larynx, which makes the voice just more raspy
Raspy voices are very underrated, i've spoken to several females who loves this trait

Also OP finding legit IGF-1 is hard asf and giga-expensive, not to mention the health concerns. Unrealistic post for 95% percent of users here. But good post nonetheless. Keep up the good work bro

" I want to impregnate Buddy Boyo but unfortunately I'm not a BBC. It's over. "

Just lol, that little rat alcibiades has apparently manipulated your account too

" I want to impregnate Buddy Boyo but unfortunately I'm not a BBC. It's over. "

Just lol, that little rat alcibiades has apparently manipulated your account too
Flat brained cretin.

Flat brained cretin.

The pseudo intellectual dumbfuck tries to sound eloquent by using terms like "cretin"

You already proved what an logic-resistant low lifeform you are

When he had our discussion about race & intelligence, you always came up with some pathetic lame excuses, just like a degenerate libtarded foid

You banned me several times

You changed my signature and bio

You made threads with my account

And yet you really think you could confuse me by claiming it wasnt you....

You are a small and pathetic cockroach.

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
The pseudo intellectual dumbfuck tries to sound eloquent by using terms like "cretin"

You already proved what an logic-resistant low lifeform you are

When he had our discussion about race & intelligence, you always came up with some pathetic lame excuses, just like a degenerate libtarded foid

You are a small and pathetic cockroach.

Cretin is a colloquial term, like how r****d used to be a medical term but got adapted into an insult. I don'

JFL at calling me non logical when you failed to even understand my main argument. My view on race and IQ, as with many topics, is open minded and impartial. It is the only logical way to approach ideas when you realise how limited the human mind is to the scale, magnitude and complexity of reality. When you start to realise this you also start to realise that reality is organised in hyper connected systems meaning that you can't paint black and white pictures on things you see in the world because millions and billions of factors are affecting a given thing.

Instead of realising the futility of rationality you decide to cope by blurting out dogma and ideology.

Yeah I banned you but I didn't do the other stuff. If you're so logical can't you come to the conclusion that someone might be altering your posts?

I have told the truth to you. Why would I have the need to lie to you?

0/10 response. I'm not going to be replying to your retarded rambling from now on.

Buddy Boyo never ceases to make me laugh. X)

Cretin is a colloquial term, like how r****d used to be a medical term but got adapted into an insult. I don'

JFL at calling me non logical when you failed to even understand my main argument. My view on race and IQ, as with many topics, is open minded and impartial. It is the only logical way to approach ideas when you realise how limited the human mind is to the scale, magnitude and complexity of reality. When you start to realise this you also start to realise that reality is organised in hyper connected systems meaning that you can't paint black and white pictures on things you see in the world because millions and billions of factors are affecting a given thing.

Instead of realising the futility of rationality you decide to cope by blurting out dogma and ideology.

Yeah I banned you but I didn't do the other stuff. If you're so logical can't you come to the conclusion that someone might be altering your posts?

I have told the truth to you. Why would I have the need to lie to you?

0/10 response. I'm not going to be replying to your retarded rambling from now on.

Your responses were simple excuses

Nothing else.

Claiming that the average IQ in saudi arabia is so low because they dont learn anything else other than islam, is NOT open minded but simply retarded

What's so bad about passive anal pleasures? It can be an interesting experience!

this thread was hard for me to make but I'm glad I did now it is off my chest for good

Back