Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion im currently watching lost

stevie-steve.jpg
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Emblem looks cool.

If you had an emblem what would it be?



Reputation as in what users think of me or the reputation as in likes?
emblem idk nice question

someone said youre an orgtard is that right

and why do reply like a malfunctioning machine

answer all two questions
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​

To my knowledge, no one has called me an "orgtard". I extremely dislike looksmax.org and denounce 99% of how the users act and of their moral compass.

why do reply like a malfunctioning machine

Please elaborate.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Emblem looks cool.

If you had an emblem what would it be?



Reputation as in what users think of me or the reputation as in likes?
The image you're trying to give off with that banner and stuff, seems goofy.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


The image you're trying to give off with that banner and stuff, seems goofy.

I understand. I enjoy how the emblem looks. This is the only place where I would use an emblem as such. Online privacy and safety is a top priority for me, and I will speak like ChatGPT most of the time to ensure topmost security and anonymity. I do not care about my reputation on here or if I seem "goofy" to users. Just as long as I am able to keep my integrity and effectively get my points across is all that matters. I was originally supposed to post on looksmax.org but I have not currently been verified yet.
 
Last edited:

~—• APATHEIA •—~​

To my knowledge, no one has called me an "orgtard". I extremely dislike looksmax.org and denounce 99% of how the users act and of their moral compass.



Please elaborate.
like the emblem is cool, innovative I get it

but you dont sound human when replying
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​



like the emblem is cool, innovative I get it

but you dont sound human when replying

Reference the most recent reply to nenestar above:

...Online privacy and safety is a top priority for me, and I will speak like ChatGPT most of the time to ensure topmost security and anonymity. I do not care about my reputation on here or if I seem "goofy" to users. Just as long as I am able to keep my integrity and effectively get my points across is all that matters...

Perhaps if I start to trust people I will reveal how I actually talk in personal messages. However, I do not plan to be on these forums for long enough to do so. I have big prospects for the future.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​





Reference the most recent reply to nenestar above:



Perhaps if I start to trust people I will reveal how I actually talk in personal messages. However, I do not plan to be on these forums for long enough to do so. I have big prospects for the future.
so you are avoiding digital footprint at all costs right
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I understand. I enjoy how the emblem looks. This is the only place where I would use an emblem as such. Online privacy and safety is a top priority for me, and I will speak like ChatGPT most of the time to ensure topmost security and anonymity. I do not care about my reputation on here or if I seem "goofy" to users. Just as long as I am able to keep my integrity and effectively get my points across is all that matters. I was orginally supposed to post on looksmax.org but I have not currently been verified yet.
Nobody is out to get you, btw. lil schizo, but is cool.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


so you are avoiding digital footprint at all costs right

Correct.

Especially on an incel-adjacent site like looksmax.com (Although milder) and looksmax.org.

I encourage everyone here to keep a level of anonymity, especially on forums like such, most do however.

I do not think users here have to go as far as me to talk like a machine, but I choose to take the extra step.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Correct.

Especially on an incel-adjacent site like looksmax.com (Although milder) and looksmax.org.

I encourage everyone here to keep a level of anonymity, especially on forums like such, most do however.

I do not think users here have to go as far as me to talk like a machine, but I choose to take the extra step.
tbh you have aura and you're not wrong in anything, wish you the best ngl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top