but since I dont want to go to sleep at like 6 am Im always awake watching the forum and I dont have time to watch it (4 days since I watched the last chapter because im rotting here in bed btw)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's what I've heard, what's your favourite seasonIt's real good bud
I've only watched like 8 or 9 episodes I dont remember and Its very good, @slopslinger said it was boring though I thinkHow good is it
whyI'm a truecel
SameI'm a truecel
I mean you're only 15 I think you have time
Ughh I watched it a while ago, I think two is when they start delving more into the others I liked that.that's what I've heard, what's your favourite season
n***aI mean you're only 15 I think you have time
n***a I didnt have any love experience till 18 and im 19n***a
Not over tbhn***a I didnt have any love experience till 18 and im 19
yeah, love takes time and you dont have to force it, I never did and it came (it was only a situationship but that counts)Not over tbh
Over for you. LDAR.n***a I didnt have any love experience till 18 and im 19
OVER FOR MEyeah, love takes time and you dont have to force it, I never did and it came (it was only a situationship but that counts)
why over little f*gOver for you. LDAR.
It was good for like the first 2 seasonsIt's real good bud
U were too late, bud. Just give up already.why over little f*g
are you srs or jkU were too late, bud. Just give up already.
the first 2 were really good, only the last one sucked.It was good for like the first 2 seasons
srs ofcare you srs or jk
so everyone has watched lost balrightthe first 2 were really good, only the last one sucked.
After the second one it started to suckthe first 2 were really good, only the last one sucked.
Yeah, the first 2 were just too good.After the second one it started to suck
im n****r how do I become whiteYeah, the first 2 were just too good.
Me and nene will give you a white showerim n****r how do I become white
I liked all of it, but I see why people say thatIt was good for like the first 2 seasons
Skin bleaching or some shit. Stay indoors.im n****r how do I become white
bro thinks not going outside is going to make me whiteSkin bleaching or some shit. Stay indoors.
Makes you less blackbro thinks not going outside is going to make me white
why do you always reply with that format~—• APATHEIA •—~
Obvious ragebait.
Keeping his reputation up.why do you always reply with that format
im not black btw, and I didnt know thatMakes you less black
it is bacteriaIs it a good show
yesIs it a good show
why do you always reply with that format
Keeping his reputation up.
emblem idk nice question~—• APATHEIA •—~
Emblem looks cool.
If you had an emblem what would it be?
Reputation as in what users think of me or the reputation as in likes?
why do reply like a malfunctioning machine
The image you're trying to give off with that banner and stuff, seems goofy.~—• APATHEIA •—~
Emblem looks cool.
If you had an emblem what would it be?
Reputation as in what users think of me or the reputation as in likes?
The image you're trying to give off with that banner and stuff, seems goofy.
like the emblem is cool, innovative I get it~—• APATHEIA •—~
To my knowledge, no one has called me an "orgtard". I extremely dislike looksmax.org and denounce 99% of how the users act and of their moral compass.
Please elaborate.
like the emblem is cool, innovative I get it
but you dont sound human when replying
...Online privacy and safety is a top priority for me, and I will speak like ChatGPT most of the time to ensure topmost security and anonymity. I do not care about my reputation on here or if I seem "goofy" to users. Just as long as I am able to keep my integrity and effectively get my points across is all that matters...
so you are avoiding digital footprint at all costs right~—• APATHEIA •—~
Reference the most recent reply to nenestar above:
Perhaps if I start to trust people I will reveal how I actually talk in personal messages. However, I do not plan to be on these forums for long enough to do so. I have big prospects for the future.
Nobody is out to get you, btw. lil schizo, but is cool.~—• APATHEIA •—~
I understand. I enjoy how the emblem looks. This is the only place where I would use an emblem as such. Online privacy and safety is a top priority for me, and I will speak like ChatGPT most of the time to ensure topmost security and anonymity. I do not care about my reputation on here or if I seem "goofy" to users. Just as long as I am able to keep my integrity and effectively get my points across is all that matters. I was orginally supposed to post on looksmax.org but I have not currently been verified yet.
so you are avoiding digital footprint at all costs right
tbh you have aura and you're not wrong in anything, wish you the best ngl~—• APATHEIA •—~
Correct.
Especially on an incel-adjacent site like looksmax.com (Although milder) and looksmax.org.
I encourage everyone here to keep a level of anonymity, especially on forums like such, most do however.
I do not think users here have to go as far as me to talk like a machine, but I choose to take the extra step.