Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im objectly above average looking but something of my fhisical appereance Is mediocre

AncapFAG

Dark triad= Bones Money height
I dont know why, i literealy feel somewhat of my face has a very huge problem, i have a very great list of defects and asimmetry but i can recognize the principal problemnof my look despite reading looksmaxxing forums in general for years

I dont know why, i literealy feel somewhat of my face has a very huge problem, i have a very great list of defects and asimmetry but i can recognize the principal problemnof my look despite reading looksmaxxing forums in general for years
Post your face or PM someone here
I suggest @1234abcd @john or me @Kaneki_Kuushu

You can pm a pic if you want, I won't leak.

I feel like I've seen you post your face on lookism or looksmax before.
Are you the skinny guy with blond hair who wants to look like Leon from re4.

if no just ignore the next part, If yes your decent looking tbh, 5psl.

Your main flaw is your eyes, idk whats wrong with them but they look cross eyes, maybe it's caused by a lack of scleral show. Idk how you can fix that tbh.

Your second biggest flaw is your skinny af, it kills your sex appeal to any woman over the age of 18, you need to bulk and and put some muscle on you. this will also help add dimorphism to you which you seem to be lacking.

send me a pic if you want more info on what you can improve, if this is who i think it is, i cant really give you anymore advice without seeing you and examining your flaws

Back