Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im unlucky

betterthananyonelolxx

Active member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
253
Online time
22h 38m
Reputation
141
If I was a man I'd be a chad and a slayer who probably had like a good life because I have a masculine face as a girl no guy wants me and I'm a femcel god knew not to make me a guy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    313.3 KB · Views: 13
  • file_00000000e7fc82439232ff87bde1b133.webp
    file_00000000e7fc82439232ff87bde1b133.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 16
Is that you fr? Also is this an iconic photo because why do i keep seeing this everytime like ive seen this too many times
 
If I was a man I'd be a chad and a slayer who probably had like a good life because I have a masculine face as a girl no guy wants me and I'm a femcel god knew not to make me a guy
Do you have other pics ? Even the left pic it looks like your skin and eyes color are edited
 
If I was a man I'd be a chad and a slayer who probably had like a good life because I have a masculine face as a girl no guy wants me and I'm a femcel god knew not to make me a guy
Also if you was a moid you wouldn't look like the pic on the right, AI is chadifying girls too much, there's literally a change in face's bones
 
Also if you was a moid you wouldn't look like the pic on the right, AI is chadifying girls too much, there's literally a change in face's bones
it looks like fatloss bro but i agree it is chadifying way to many girls but shes not actually unattractive in the first place
 
100% agree but the ai didnt do as bad as some other pics ive seen she went from like mtb to cl there
(idk ab mtb feels a little bit low but i think htb would have been an overrate lmk if u agree)
Idk it's joke chat gbt does that to males to if they ask for a genderbend they make the genderbend better looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top