Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Improvement

Sub5dreamer

Sensitive 5,10 boy
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
107
Online time
12h 3m
Reputation
216
image.webp
image.webp

I’m curious on what I would be rated if someone could rate me I’m aware that my asymmetry is probably going to bring that scores down a lot, but I just wanna know I’d be rated and I need some advice on how to improve and what I should do I already went to the dermatologist and was prescribed. Doxycycline, benzo peroxide wash, topical clindamycin, and differin gel all for my acne I just wanna know how I can improve in any other ways and is there any way I can fix my asymmetry or make it less prominent any advice would be much appreciated
 
lose weight get a skincare routine and shave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top