Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

In what way will a 10k steps per day will help with?

I also eat two meals a day. Mostly plain macronis and sausages (or Arab food equivalent of it). I eat plenty of peanut butter sandwiches througo
you need more variety. and sausages are processed meats which is terrible for your health, but eat like bowls with rice and shit very often
 
Solution
I love rice. But what else food other than sausages that are actually healthy? Chicken breast probably. I say this because I also need a source of iron.
yeah well im vegetarian so im a little biased but nuts, chicken breast too, eggs ofc, eggs eggs eggs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top