milk_inside_bag_of_milk
Active member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Messages
- 217
- Online time
- 22h 27m
- Reputation
- 219
I'll start a 30 minutes exercises and do 10k steps everyday, in hopes to lose weight.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you need more variety. and sausages are processed meats which is terrible for your health, but eat like bowls with rice and shit very oftenI also eat two meals a day. Mostly plain macronis and sausages (or Arab food equivalent of it). I eat plenty of peanut butter sandwiches througo
I also eat two meals a day. Mostly plain macronis and sausages (or Arab food equivalent of it). I eat plenty of peanut butter sandwiches throughout the day.lose weight, debloat, good for cardiovascular system, leg muscles, overall health benefits
could you mark me as solution thoI'll start a 30 minutes exercises and do 10k steps everyday, in hopes to lose weight.
you need more variety. and sausages are processed meats which is terrible for your health, but eat like bowls with rice and shit very oftenI also eat two meals a day. Mostly plain macronis and sausages (or Arab food equivalent of it). I eat plenty of peanut butter sandwiches througo
I'm so glad to hear that. I want to go down from 60kg, which is weight I recently gained from taking my meds.for leanmaxxing which is like 80% of looksmaxxing
I love rice. But what else food other than sausages that are actually healthy? Chicken breast probably. I say this because I also need a source of iron.you need more variety. and sausages are processed meats which is terrible for your health, but eat like bowls with rice and shit very often
whole foods are the best tbh. just avoid processed stuff like sausages or spam.I love rice. But what else food other than sausages that are actually healthy? Chicken breast probably. I say this because I also need a source of iron.
yeah well im vegetarian so im a little biased but nuts, chicken breast too, eggs ofc, eggs eggs eggsI love rice. But what else food other than sausages that are actually healthy? Chicken breast probably. I say this because I also need a source of iron.