Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Incel trait: Weak Primary Sexual Dimorphism but strong Secondary Sexual Dimorphism

You need a dimorphic lower third to pull off a clean shave. Or else just beard fraud.

View attachment 18864

Not just in face, but body too. Athletic Chad's dont just come with wide shoulders and rib cage + small hips. They have very androgenic athletic proportions like Usain Bolt. Long limbs and short torsos. Meanwhile most soycucks tend to have trex limbs.

Its caused by BPAs and xenoestrogens

Just be chad. But I've wanted to know, how can you have ridiculously high prenatal T and be hypogonadal? I've read low prenatal T correlates with hypogonadism.

You can develop hypogonadism during your teens despite that you had high prenatal t

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bideltoid is 17 inches should I train or go on roids? I don't think I'll ever escape frameceldom

17 inches is pretty bad, but I think the shape of your bone structure matters as much as the actual width.

Credit to @Rkelly for this gandy morph.

screenshot-from-2020-12-03-15-15-58-png.17824

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Buddy Boyo what are your thoughts on my idea? I posted it in pizza sans rate me thread

Klinefelters males have extreme levels of masculine dimorphism combined with neotenous feminine dimorphism. While their natural lack of test prevents genitals and jaw developing for chad dimorphism or giving them a rugged androgenic look, this natural lack of test at the same time means no degenerate aromatization or estrogens to sensitize estrogen receptors.

Essentially despite their lack of test, a klinefelters male have extreme levels masculine dimorphism and athletic privilege because he doesn't have degenerate levels of aromatization. That's why they tend to have very long limbs and short torsos. Look at this example I used.
Luke-Stanford-BGAP-Klinefelter.jpg

Despite the thin and fragile bones, he has high levels of athletic privilege. His longer limbs make him much faster and more explosive automatically a very good thing for sprinting. In combat sports combined with the extra speed explosiveness, long arms generate and store more power while giving a massive range advantage.

@Buddy Boyo what are your thoughts on my idea? I posted it in pizza sans rate me thread

Klinefelters males have extreme levels of masculine dimorphism combined with neotenous feminine dimorphism. While their natural lack of test prevents genitals and jaw developing for chad dimorphism or giving them a rugged androgenic look, this natural lack of test at the same time means no degenerate aromatization or estrogens to sensitize estrogen receptors.

Essentially despite their lack of test, a klinefelters male have extreme levels masculine dimorphism and athletic privilege because he doesn't have degenerate levels of aromatization. That's why they tend to have very long limbs and short torsos. Look at this example I used.
Luke-Stanford-BGAP-Klinefelter.jpg

Despite the thin and fragile bones, he has high levels of athletic privilege. His longer limbs make him much faster and more explosive automatically a very good thing for sprinting. In combat sports combined with the extra speed explosiveness, long arms generate and store more power while giving a massive range advantage.

Well i do agree

But their lack of test also reduces their fast twitch muscle count and their tendon strength