- Joined
- Jun 14, 2026
- Messages
- 3,579
- Online time
- 19d 22h
- Reputation
- 15,209
i think thats worseu shoved a dildo in ur mouth and it ripped the sides of ur lips and made u couhg blood
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i think thats worseu shoved a dildo in ur mouth and it ripped the sides of ur lips and made u couhg blood
Im not giving you a molecule of information bro im nervous aslI need your contact info
its 2026 gay pride everydayi think thats worse
Do you have a VPN?Im not giving you a molecule of information bro im nervous asl
If your SS was in money how rich would you be?Do you have a VPN?
can u give me 300 dollars for my buss down boho braidsIf your SS was in money how rich would you be?![]()
Idk what that means but I'm sorry I already scanned ur ip and everything. I'm gonna give this to the police so that the police local to your area can get you and I don't go to the ward againIf your SS was in money how rich would you be?![]()
I will do eveyrthing in my power to prevent thatIdk what that means but I'm sorry I already scanned ur ip and everything. I'm gonna give this to the police so that the police local to your area can get you and I don't go to the ward again
I'm in the phone with the receptionist and the police are almost here. I've bled so much since that pictureI will do eveyrthing in my power to prevent that
Tell her to delay them!I'm in the phone with the receptionist and the police are almost here. I've bled so much since that picture
I can't or else I could possibl y bled outTell her to delay them!
OSINT demonIdk what that means but I'm sorry I already scanned ur ip and everything. I'm gonna give this to the police so that the police local to your area can get you and I don't go to the ward again
added tendon varientthis is a guide specifically on the mapping of certain positions in your hand, which can be helpful to make a model on other ligaments in the body
- when you inject, you gotta know where your ligaments are. certain chemicals in some solutions will pre-calcify the "supposed to be" stretchy ligaments.
before it starts: this is roughly how you change the formula to fit other parts of the body.
1) find constraints of equation: hl = hand ligament and xl = whatever ligament location, arm, leg, whatever
2) input values: hl(around 1.4)/xl length for your average age and gender range and whatever hl value in the other formula replace
3) graph on desmos and determine length on y axis
View attachment 418985 = not what you want compounding on your ligaments! this is a form of calcium.
View attachment 418983 = this is our reference photo for where the "ideal" ligament should be.
disclaimer: it doesn't matter if it's ideal or not because years of certain positioning of typing or drawing, craftsmanship can allow some ligaments to thicken "unideally", but it is just to help whatever action you usually do.
going to update in five minutes with graph photos: fini
!!so this is how you find it: grab the name of the ligament you are graphing, ill use s. trapezoidal ligament.
in this hypothetical, I am a painter which uses digits 1 & 2 copiously, so here's the equation:
(also copiously means you double force so force here would be 2.6 and on a usual digit it would be 1.4
h = how many times you hold this position a week, so for this situation 5 days, five then.
stl(x)=1(x-h)^2 + h-2
View attachment 418987
aight so conversion factor: every 0.5 from the origin equates to 0.2mm added in thickness and or length.
thats the difference so on the graph there would be 2.8mm in total on the ligament, stay safe
- Length: These intrinsic carpal ligaments are very short, typically measuring 1.0 mm to 3.5 mm in length.
- Thickness/Width: Most measure between 1 mm and 3 mm.
- Sex Differences: In adult males, the trapezoid bone itself measures roughly 8–14 mm in height and 9–17 mm in width, so the tiny ligaments bridging these small carpal bones remain just a few millimeters long.
also for these outer tendons of the hand that don't really latch metacarpal to another?
View attachment 418989
Flexor Digitorum Profundus (FDP) & Superficialis (FDS): ( this is just one of the tendons I chose, you can see it if you flip your fingers up )
a very set condition begins to appear, which is what number stack means what????
- Total Tendon Length: Roughly 15 cm to 25 cm (6 to 10 inches) from the forearm muscle-tendon junction down to the fingertip.
- Intra-hand Portion (Wrist to Fingertip): Measures about 8 cm to 12 cm in an adult male.
- it grows differently, this is how.
f(x)-0.5= length grown, watch this.
View attachment 418993
the lengthening happens once thickening happens and not very much because, theres not much of a reason to lengthen.
good luck!