Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Instead of gymcelling, you should focus on frame maxxing

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
to look aesthetic YOU NEED square shoulders with Long clavicles which are harmoniously adapted to your ribcage and NOT compressed

Otherwise you will look like a typical meaty gymcel:

While chads have naturally wide clavicles and Scapula which gives them masculine straight square shoulders

Just compare this guy:
to this guy:

The first one Needs to run several grams of test, tren, dianabol etc. Monthly along with a shit ton of Insulin and growth Hormone, just to resemble the Frame of a naturally healthy and full grown man

The 2nd Maybe only uses a small amount of Steroids to boost his Performance, but off Season he wouldnt even Need any Steroids because even without much muscles he still would look like a god

Instead of gymcelling we should Focus on framemaxxing through HGH, clavicle lengthening, BMP-7

Gymcelling is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS if you're narrow framed

2nd pic is goals
having good bone structure means that you'll look aesthetic without even having significant muscle mass
meanwhile framecels have little to no hope regardless of how much they workout
genetics are brutal in this case unfortunately

Is there any way to make the ribcage wider/bigger or to make the hips narrower/smaller?

Clavicle lengthening is more worth it for most of us than leg lengthening.
Plus it's more feasible as it's less expensive and you'll be hospital bound for a shorter amount of time

just play basketball bro

all players are very tall so it must mean it helps you get taller

- every mom ever
lmfao i don't know where that common conception came from. i do realize that it has something to do with vertical forces being applied to your body due to the frequent jumping. but you can't tell me that it will make a genetically inferior individual 3 meters tall. it might help, but then again not that much.

i do realize that it has something to do with vertical forces being applied to your body due to the frequent jumping
wot? if anything they would compress your spine, this making you shorter by a few mms

anyway spine compression and decompression is cope. the difference is minimal and its all either fixed by the next day after sleeping or by taking some supplement I forgot the name of

wot? if anything they would compress your spine, this making you shorter by a few mms

anyway spine compression and decompression is cope. the difference is minimal and its all either fixed by the next day after sleeping or by taking some supplement I forgot the name of
makes sense. it's a f*****g joke that people believe this shit. you keep the height you've been given stop coping

Clavicle lengthening is more worth it for most of us than leg lengthening.
Plus it's more feasible as it's less expensive and you'll be hospital bound for a shorter amount of time

I really don't think this is nearly as important as it's made out to be. Muscle insertions and healthy shoulder to waist ratio (about 1.7 is ideal) are more important. Bodybuilders seem to think that having a crazy 1.9+ SWR is ideal but in reality, women don't like this. My evidence for this is mainly anecdotal but I feel it's pretty significant. After all, we are trying to appeal to women and not other men

lmfao i don't know where that common conception came from. i do realize that it has something to do with vertical forces being applied to your body due to the frequent jumping. but you can't tell me that it will make a genetically inferior individual 3 meters tall. it might help, but then again not that much.
ASSOCIATION NOT CAUSATION.
Many BB players are tall because the tall males usually start playing BB, you don't get taller by playing BB, no way in hell.

ASSOCIATION NOT CAUSATION.
Many BB players are tall because the tall males usually start playing BB, you don't get taller by playing BB, no way in hell.
exactly

Back